Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Grier (Monday, November 27 17 01:10 pm GMT)

My daughter, who is 4 years old, loves attending Alison's ballet classes. Although she finds some bits challenging, Alison is really encouraging and helps her along. She enjoys practising at home and looks forward to coming each week.

• Sarah (Tuesday, November 14 17 10:58 pm GMT)

My very shy 2 year old is really beginning to come out of her shell during this first term of ballet, which is down to Alison's patience and enthusiasm. She loves practising what she has learn at home.
    I love how Alison has translated ballet steps into toddler play and demonstrates how this will progress into ballet as the children grow. And how she keeps a group of toddlers engaged and participating I will never know!

• Bel (Saturday, November 11 17 06:57 am GMT)

My daughter loved her preschool ballet with Alison, and is now in her second year with Tash. She's loved every minute, and we regularly get a mini show when she gets home!

• charlotte (Friday, November 10 17 07:16 am GMT)

This is my daughters first time with little dancers and she absolutely loves it.
    She practices at home all the time. Alison is lovely and so patient with all the girls.
    I would defiantly recommend it to my friends.

• Grace J (Thursday, November 09 17 05:27 pm GMT)

My daughter Charlotte has been with my little dancers over 2 years and loves her dancing class! The teachers are so great and helpful, we couldn’t ask for more!

• Jen (Thursday, November 09 17 04:27 pm GMT)

My daughters have done a variety of classes with Little Dancers, from Mini Little Dancers 2-3 class & Pre-School classes with Alison, to Little Dancers Plus & Little Tappers with Natasha. Great fun! Highly recommend!

• Iya (Thursday, November 09 17 03:50 pm GMT)

Our daughter acquired love for dance at the Little Dancers company. Thank you.

• Nell (Thursday, November 09 17 02:00 pm GMT)

My eldest daughter has been attending Alison’s classes for three years now, with my youngest joining last year. Both adore Alison and Tasha, and their dance classes are a highlight of all of our week. Classes are really fun and my girls love the use of tiaras, wands, teddies, feathers and scarves and really love the opportunity to wear tutus and dance to Disney music! Can’t recommend highly enough!

• Melissa (Thursday, November 09 17 01:43 pm GMT)

I enrolled zac over a year ago to help him with concentration and interaction after a positive autism diagnoses, I can not say how much little dancers has helped him the improvement has been an amazing , he has such confidence and loves the teachers and props

• Jo (Thursday, November 09 17 01:42 pm GMT)

This is my daughters second year with Little Dancers, having started in the 2-3 class. She absolutely loves it, asking all week when is she going to go to ballet. Alison is a kind, patient teacher. I'd highly recommend Little Dancers.

• Lisa Burge (Thursday, November 09 17 01:40 pm GMT)

My 4 year old and 2 year old daughters look forward to their dance class all week long! They get so much out of the relaxed and playful lessons!
    Fantastic classes! Fantastic teacher!

• Sarah (Monday, March 20 17 02:33 pm GMT)

My daughter, Belle, loves her dance classes with Alison. She asks if she's going dancing every day now and makes her baby brother do 'good toes' and 'naughty toes'! Great variety and lots of props to keep them entertained. Credit to Alison for her patience with a class of 2-3 year olds too!

• Marion Poulter (Thursday, June 16 16 08:23 pm BST)

Little Dancers is the absolute highlight of my daughter's week! Emily has loved every moment and can't wait for more...I'm definitely signing her up for more lessons! Great classes Alison and Tash,
    thank you!

• Anne Bell (Monday, June 13 16 05:38 pm BST)

As a grandparent who takes my granddaughter to Little Dancers I am extremely impressed by the professionalism of Alison and her natural empathy with the children. She ensures that every child is
    involved and they all participate enthusiastically in class.

• Lisa (Friday, March 04 16 10:35 am GMT)

Our very shy 3 year old has flourished during her first term at little dancers! Watching her confidence grow in Alison's nurturing environment has been sheer joy!

• Claire (Monday, February 29 16 09:04 pm GMT)

Millie loves going to dance & loves Alison, it's a great fun & relaxed class as well as structured, I definitely recommend this class :)

• Hollie Stockley (Monday, February 29 16 10:55 am GMT)

What a wonderful class! My daughter absolutely loves coming every week and I have seen great improvement in her dancing and listening skills. Alison does a great job of making the classes structured
    and fun!

• Julia (Tuesday, November 17 15 10:21 am GMT)

My 5 year old, Libby absolutely loves her dance classes. Natasha is great with the kids and makes it a fun learning experience.

• Lorna Rogers (Monday, November 16 15 05:01 pm GMT)

I was told at my daughters two year review that she was behind with her physical development. Over the space of a few lessons at mini little dancers I have seen huge improvements with this. She had
    learnt so many new skills and a real appreciation for dance. She wants to dance all the time with an increasingly diverse range of movements. She has also gained the ability to listen and follow
    instructions. As parents dance too it's a lovely activity to do together.

• Nell Mallia (Monday, November 16 15 01:40 pm GMT)

Our daughter adores Little Dancers, and Alison. This will be the second year she's attended the class and she loves every lesson. It's a joy to be able to come and sit and watch, and our daughter
    loves that she can wear whatever dance outfit she wants. A brilliant class I recommend often to friends.

• Anna (Monday, November 16 15 12:29 pm GMT)

Olivia adores her ballet lessons. Alison engages her class beautifully and gets the best from them.

• Catherine Burston (Monday, November 16 15 11:36 am GMT)

Teaching a group of 3 year olds to dance is no easy task and Alison does it brilliantly. Her classes are fun and she manages to keep the children engaged for the whole 30 minutes. My daughter
    absolutely loves the sessions and so do I!!!!

• Tasha (Wednesday, June 03 15 09:17 am BST)

My daughter has been attending classes since September 2014 and she loves coming. It's been a great way to introduce her to dance and I've seen her confidence grow and coordination come along in
    leaps and bounds. It's so lovely to watch them all enjoying themselves every week! We'll be sorry to leave this summer as school starts in September, thank you Alison!

• Kate Keppel-Palmer (Tuesday, June 02 15 07:13 pm BST)

Little Dancers is the highlight of my daughters week .... and mine! There is nothing more gorgeous than seeing a group of 3-year olds mastering co-ordination whilst developing a love of dance.

• Louise Perry (Tuesday, June 02 15 09:41 am BST)

My daughter has been attending Mini Little Dancers since Christmas. It is a lovely class which Alison runs so well. It is just right in terms of length, content and style.

• Belinda Riley (Monday, June 01 15 04:44 pm BST)

My daughter has been going to little dancers with Alison for nearly 2 years, she loves it, I love it. She inspires the children (and the adults) to do their best, and most importantly enjoy it. I
    would go nowhere else. Venues she selects are well chosen, big, clean and bright. Will be a sad day when my little one is too old to attend.

• Helen Daniels (Monday, June 01 15 04:18 pm BST)

Our daughter has had a great time at Little Dancers. Her face breaks into a smile as soon as she arrives each week. The classes are fun and varied. She has learnt new skills and has grown in
    confidence. It's great to be able to sit back, watch and applaud the Little Dancers' achievements. We'll be sorry to leave in the Summer. Thank you Alison!

• Julie Hardisty (Monday, June 01 15 03:30 pm BST)

My daughter Siena loves Little Dancers! Alison is great and very patient (!!) with the children. Thoroughly recommend.

• Jody (Monday, June 01 15 01:31 pm BST)

Little dancers is a wonderful relaxed start for children to ballet, Alison engages the children really well and my daughter is so proud to show everyone her new moves she has learnt. Highly
    recommend.

• Jen (Monday, June 01 15 12:11 pm BST)

My daughter wanted to start a ballet class and I'm so pleased we found Little Dancers! Classes are a fun way to be introduced to ballet, relaxed & informal. My daughter is now always asking if
    it's ballet day. Highly recommend.

• Kirsten Bye (Monday, June 01 15 12:01 pm BST)

my daughter loves going to Little Dancers. It's a relaxed environment for the kids to enjoy some ballet and I think Alison gets the balance of enjoyment and learning just right.

• Amy Biddle (Monday, June 09 14 12:42 am BST)

My little boy adores his ballet classes and always talks about his lovely teacher Alison. Her classes are well structured, a good size/length and provide a lovely variety of exercises which spark the
    imagination as well as teaching basic ballet skills. We all thoroughly enjoy his classes.

• Jane Millington (Monday, June 02 14 11:14 am BST)

Both my daughter and I really enjoy her dance lessons with Alison. I am just sorry that we didn't find Little Dancers sooner as my daughter starts school this year. I know she will be very sad to
    leave!

• Jon (Monday, June 02 14 10:58 am BST)

Our daughter loves Little Dancers and would stay all day if she could. Alison is a fantastic teacher and great with the kids (and very patient!). I'd recommend it to anyone.

• orshi juhasz (Sunday, June 01 14 09:57 pm BST)

Amaizing class and teacher! Great patience, clever ideas to get little ones moving. Great music, good sized groups. You dont need to be pinklover to take part.I would recommend it for everyone. Well
    done!

• Natalie Andrews (Monday, November 04 13 12:25 pm GMT)

My daughter loves her Friday afternoon class. Alison is great at engaging all the children - how she does it I will never know!!! The class is different throughout with use of props which keeps the
    class flowing! Would recommend to anyone interested in finding a dance class and although it is ballet based it is not too girly!!!

• Teresa Allen (Thursday, October 31 13 11:16 pm GMT)

Little Dancers is now the highlight of my Daughter's week and it's a good excuse for my daughter to wear one of her many tutus to the class! Alison has a great structure to the class and makes it fun
    and relaxed to get all the preschoolers engaged. what makes it even better is that parents can watch and i have loved watching my Daughter enjoy it over the weeks...she loves practising at home too.

• Rebecca sheibani (Thursday, October 31 13 08:27 pm GMT)

Little dancers is such a lovely class. Alison is brilliant with the kids, really entusiastic and fun. My daughter looks forward to the class every week.

• Marije (Tuesday, October 29 13 09:37 am GMT)

Highlight of the week for my daughter! She's really enjoyed each lesson and I love watching. Alison is so great with the kids. Would recommend it to everybody.

• Michelle mcavoy (Monday, October 28 13 05:59 pm GMT)

This ballet class is amazing!
    The fact that the children can wear whatever they like makes getting ready even more excited. It means my little boy dresses at Spider-Man each week and loves the class as much as my pink frilled up
    little girl.
    I only wish parents felt more comfortable for more boys came to the class as Alison is really good at involving them with pirate hats, wizard wands and other brilliant imaginative things.
    The fact that you can watch the class really helps keep the children relaxed, which I think is the key to Alison's whole attitude and success of the class.

• Amy Rose (Friday, October 19 12 08:43 pm BST)

My daughter had her first lesson today and it was magical. She enjoyed every minute and has talked about nothing else all afternoon. Thank you so much.

• Sinead York (Wednesday, October 10 12 12:09 pm BST)

Little dancers is a great class, that my daughter loves. Its imaginative, fun, informal and creative. The teacher Alison is very friendly and has a great way of engaging a group of preschoolers.

• Amelia Morgan (Tuesday, October 09 12 10:40 pm BST)

The Little Dancers classes are totally magical and engaging. My daughter Leili asks every day if 'she can go to ballet today', it really is the highlight of her week. My one year old son always wants
    to join in too! Alison has so much patience and I can't recommend her classes highly enough. Thank you Alison :)

• Lucy Willis (Tuesday, October 09 12 09:12 pm BST)

A magical half an hour every Friday! As far as Charlotte is concerned it's the perfect mix of everything she loves... ballerinas, fairies, wands, ribbons and magic. It's just lovely!

• Penny Murphy (Tuesday, October 09 12 02:22 pm BST)

We love Alison's classes as they are so relaxed and informal. Poppy's highlight of the week (and mine)!

• Sophie Thomson (Tuesday, October 09 12 10:10 am BST)

Élodie's dance classes are the highlight of her week- and I can see why! The classes are such fun, full of make-believe and a sprinkling of magic, all set to great music. Alison is a wonderful
    teacher with a big imagination who manages to captivate a class full of preschoolers for a whole 30 minutes- no mean feat! I cannot recommend these classes more highly.

• Becky Knight (Tuesday, May 22 12 01:19 pm BST)

This is my daughter's favourite class we have ever been to. She would go every day if she could! I love that though they are starting to learn proper ballet steps Alison does it a relaxed way which
    makes it fun and really relevant to pre-schoolers.

• alicia hall (Monday, May 21 12 08:34 pm BST)

Siena and her friends absoloutely adore their dance class. When I say its Friday, she is in her dance clothes in seconds!! I love the fact we can watch and love that they can be themselves in a
    relaxed environment with a lovely teacher. Definately recommend it all the children seem really happy and eager to learn!

• Sian Kerr (Thursday, April 26 12 08:56 pm BST)

Olivia loves her dance class, she is a proper little dancer!! Every day she asks, is it Friday yet?? I want to go to my dance class!!!! She enjoys every minute.

• Briony Dodwell (Saturday, February 25 12 02:24 pm GMT)

Absolutely wonderful class, highly recommended. Alison is such a patient teacher, and my daughter looks forward to her Friday afternoon class all week! We also love the fact that I am able to sit and
    watch, with my 18 month old son in tow. A great introduction to ballet in a relaxed and friendly setting.

PrintPrint | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page